Ready to start training and fundraising with #TeamDSSF? Awesome! We are excited to have you.
About our fundraising goal
We are hoping to raise $10,000 by race day on October 7th, 2018 and we expect everyone on the team to spread the word about the Devin Smith Scholarship Foundation and ask for support from friends, family, and others in your networks. We do not require a minimum amount raised from each individual runner. A big goal for this fundraising effort is to widen the reach of the Foundation through engaging members of the St. Paul and Central High School communities that might've not interacted with the Foundation. Through this effort we hope to expand the network of people who will support present and future Devin Smith Scholars.
Below are the instructions for signing up for each race as a member of #teamDSSF.
Join the Facebook Group
Have questions? Please ask them in the Facebook Group, so we can all share knowledge together!
The hub for all important information and announcements will be the Facebook Group.
Sign up for the Marathon
Marathon spots are active and will not sell out! Click below to begin registration and then follow the instructions below to make sure you are properly registered with #teamdssf!
NOTE: If you attempt to register and it appears that you cannot use the code to register with the team, please contact Robbie King by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invitation Code: 18CPMR_DEVIN
Click on the Marathon Registration button above to get to the registration page.
A Registration Type will appear highlighted in red: Charity Registration (Pre Season Price). Choose this registration type and click “Continue.”
By registering with the Invitation Code from your charity team you have already identified as being affiliated with that Charity. Select Team is for Corporate Team Challenge (Businesses/Organizations) only, this is not for us!
Personalize your race bib! This is your chance to add a little fun to your bib. Last year, TeamDSSF runner Simon Morgan put on his bib "IM SIMON" so people would cheer him on by name! This is on your front for the entire race so make it count!
Complete the rest of the form.
You will receive a receipt from imATHLETE.com to the email address indicated on your registration.
You will receive a separate e-confirmation with information about the race.
After reviewing your confirmation, please fill out the Team DSSF Registration form below.
Registration for the 10-Mile Race is now closed.
Sign up for the 5k or 10k
Sign up for the 5k and 10k is active and will not sell out! You can register for the 5k or 10k at any time.
1. Click the appropriate registration button for your race. You will be brought to the Twin Cities in Motion website for registration.
2. Fill out the registration form.
3. Personalize your race bib! This is your chance to add a little fun to your bib. Last year, TeamDSSF runner Simon Morgan put on his bib "IM SIMON" so people would cheer him on by name! This is on your front for the entire race so make it count!
4. After completing registration on the Twin Cities in Motion website, please share your registration on social media using the hashtag #teamDSSF!
5. Fill out the registration form for Team DSSF so that you can be included in training runs, order team shirts, important team specific race day announcements, and so that we can get an accurate roster of our team.
Questions? Please share them in the Facebook group or email email@example.com