Ready to start training and fundraising with #TeamDSSF? Awesome! We are excited to have you.
About our fundraising goal
We are hoping to raise $10,000 by race day on October 7th, 2018 and we expect everyone on the team to spread the word about the Devin Smith Scholarship Foundation and ask for support from friends, family, and others in your networks. We do not require a minimum amount raised from each individual runner. A big goal for this fundraising effort is to widen the reach of the Foundation through engaging members of the St. Paul and Central High School communities that might've not interacted with the Foundation. Through this effort we hope to expand the network of people who will support present and future Devin Smith Scholars.
Below are the instructions for signing up for each race as a member of #teamDSSF.
Join the Facebook Group
Have questions? Please ask them in the Facebook Group, so we can all share knowledge together!
The hub for all important information and announcements will be the Facebook Group.
Sign up for the 5k or 10k
Sign up for the 5k and 10k is active and will not sell out! You can register for the 5k or 10k at any time.
1. Click the appropriate registration button for your race. You will be brought to the Twin Cities in Motion website for registration.
2. Fill out the registration form.
3. Personalize your race bib! This is your chance to add a little fun to your bib. Last year, TeamDSSF runner Simon Morgan put on his bib "IM SIMON" so people would cheer him on by name! This is on your front for the entire race so make it count!
4. After completing registration on the Twin Cities in Motion website, please share your registration on social media using the hashtag #teamDSSF!
5. Fill out the registration form for Team DSSF so that you can be included in training runs, order team shirts, important team specific race day announcements, and so that we can get an accurate roster of our team.
Sign up for the Marathon or 10-Mile
Registrations for the 10-Mile and Marathon Race are now closed.
Questions? Please share them in the Facebook group or email email@example.com